WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the first of the week this fun G-Shock arrived. It is big and bold, but light as a feather. I have enjoyed adding this watch, which is very different from any other in my collection, to the rotation. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's a good looking watch mR Bill:thumbup1:

the lume is very good in the pic, how would you rate and compare it to other watches please? 200m?

diver88:biggrin:
diver88, yes the watch is rated at 200m. As for the lume, while it is good, there are others that are better. Lum-Tec has fantastic lume and so does the Omega Seamaster series. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Excellent contrasting color, without any excess bling

Congrats Bill,

That's probably the best looking Gshock I've ever seen & looks exceptionally well designed and the dial/hands/features placement is perfect!
:thumbup1:

Thanks for showing this beauty off-

Jim

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. I agree with Jim, this model is probably the best looking G-Shock I have seen. Frankly, most of the G-Shocks don't do anything for me. I wanted a fun sporty Saturday watch and when I saw this one, I decided it would be just great! Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.