Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I must have missed that.

What is EL Eldiamante?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you sir. =) I have decided to collect them all. =) There goes all the profit. :D

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are looking at having them to the customer by the 1st of Feb. Should actually be about the middle of Jan. We are excepting orders on a limited amount now.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
I am particularly fond of the Blue Bezel. I have forgotten the price point. Would you be kind enough to remind me.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
:)
yes Thomas,

is that dial white or silver or both? it was 38mm?
would you please PM the price of that little number to me :001_wub:

:):)
diver88

and Mr Timefinder, you need a reminder of this?

diver88

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The dial color on the 2nd from the bottom is white. =) It's a very classy looking piece in person. It is 38mm without the crown. So if you count the crown it's more like a 40mm. Some companies count that and some don't as I am sure many of you know. Which is why you run into watches that wear big for a given size or watches the wear small for a given size. I really wish the industry would come up with a standardized method for measuring case size as this has caused plenty of issues in the past for me as a dealer. Also PM on the way for price.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
6,084 Posts

" And Time Doesn't Simply Go By"

isn't that what they say Thomas?:biggrin:

couldn't be happier with mine, very nice:)

diver88

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thought I would post a better view of the watch with a white dial as it's hard to tell what the color is in my earlier post. I also edited my original post as I have forgotten to show one of the models.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

1 - 20 of 27 Posts