WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Eh ceramic is finally shipping!! PICS ADDED 11/30

YAHOO, confirmed from Ball USA the Ceramic is shipping out today. I will have mine sometime tomorrow!!:drool:
Mike

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
I have been looking forward to seeing this one for a while now. Thanks for the great news Mike! :biggrin:

Rob

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
I finally got to see the new Ceramic at Vera's Fine Jewelers ("Watchinu" and "Beinwatched"). It's even more beautiful in person than it is in the pictures. Ball has combined all the things that I favor in a dress diver: black bezel, thin enough to wear under cuffs, big enough to be a man's watch (no 40mm divers for me), stainless steel hands and dial accents, and elegant while still a bit "tool-ish." Of all Hydrocarbons that Ball has made so far, this one is far and away my favorite. :thumbup1:

If you're ever in Virginia, be sure to stop in at Mike and Vera's shop outside of Richmond. In addition to having a Ball boutique, they are consistently voted in Richmond Magazine as the best fine custom-made jewelry store in the region.

Rob

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I finally got to see the new Ceramic at Vera's Fine Jewelers ("Watchinu" and "Beinwatched"). It's even more beautiful in person than it is in the pictures. Ball has combined all the things that I favor in a dress diver: black bezel, thin enough to wear under cuffs, big enough to be a man's watch (no 40mm divers for me), stainless steel hands and dial accents, and elegant while still a bit "tool-ish." Of all Hydrocarbons that Ball has made so far, this one is far and away my favorite. :thumbup1:

If you're ever in Virginia, be sure to stop in at Mike and Vera's shop outside of Richmond. In addition to having a Ball boutique, they are consistently voted in Richmond Magazine as the best fine custom-made jewelry store in the region.

Rob
Thank You very much Rob!! We appreciate your support and kind words. (I also appreciate when we are busy I can throw you a set of keys and put you to work:lol:)
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts