16,752 Posts
Wonderful Invicta homage (inside joke).
Congrats and wear it in good health.
It's stunning and classic.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@timefinder now I have to go out and buy a watch winder. All my others are quartz!

@banned, no, I will still be around the Invicta forum the most and cruise through here and the community forum some. Heck, I have not even posted this in the Rolex forum yet.

@Boscoe Thanks and you know? I am surprised Invicta does not take Rolex to court!

@tbarry Thank you, this will most likely be my one and ONLY. lol

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Congrats.
I think we'll be seeing this in the Wristcheck Threads for a while!!
Enjoy and kudos on a wonderful wife.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Is it real?

Just kidding! :T

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
:001_tt1::001_tt1::D:D:laugh::laugh::rolleyes::D:D:thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup1::001_wub::001_wub::w00t::w00t::drool::drool::001_tt1::001_tt2::rolleyes::laugh::wink::blush::blushing::tongue_smilie::tongue_smilie::thumbup::thumbup1:

Congrats !

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congratulations! If my wife ever buys me one she'll get to collect on my life insurance cause I'm quite sure I will die of shock! sir you are one lucky man.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats! and Merry xmas!

·
Banned
927 Posts
Merry Christmas and congratulations.

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
You, sir, are a Lucky, lucky, lucky man.
What a great wife!:thumbup: I'm sorry that you have to work on Christmas, but an occassional glance at the Rolex on your wrist throughout the day should make it easier.:001_tt1: A hearty congratulations!

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
Does your wife have a sister? (preferably as generous....)
:D
j/k - mine is actually very accommodating when it comes to watches (just don't have the $$$ for a rolex - yet)

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Timebender I know I am repeating myself --Great watch and Great wife Merry Christmas
to you and your wife.Wear that baby in great health ---the watch

1 - 20 of 23 Posts