WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am a full-on watch newbie, and I have an oddly specific watch that I'm looking for. I'm moving away from my girlfriend for ~2 years (I'm going to Europe, she's in the US) and I want to get a dual time-zone watch and get it engraved for her. She has pretty particular tastes and prefers surprises, so I want to get it just right without having to ask her.

What I'm looking for is an elegant, subtle watch with two time zones (with two faces or a face within a face, etc). It should be able to be worn both at work in an office, and casually around home or out with friends. She prefers gold or rose gold to anything silver or chrome, and round faces to squares or elongated rectangles. The price range would ideally be ~$300 or lower, but I don't want something cheap. I will spend more money if it's the only option.

So far the closest match I can find to what I need is the Kitmen Keung "Long Distance" watch (gold). It's unisex, elegant and subtle, but it has a lot of engraving on the back already (so no room for a personal touch) and it's $420 (will spend that much for the best option if necessary). I've seen ebay listings for things that look pretty nice but I want new and reputable.

Kitmen Keung - Shop

I would be very grateful for any leads or hints from this forum. Just a place to start would be helpful! Feel free to reply here, or send me a personal message!

Nate

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.