• Function

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Appearance

Votes: 5 100.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congrats on your new DSSD! I just purchased one 2 weeks ago today and it hasn't left my wrist. Amazing accuracy at only -1 second per day. Great idea for the pouch! Enjoy your new timepiece.

Gary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Gary,

Got to say, I've admired the Rolex for years and tried all the other marques but I'm well impressed, definitely my favourite watch of all time.
Must admit though my Emergency on the Toshi strap is super comfy too and gets a lot of attention too.

Regards
H

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toshi strap

Is the brown strap in your picture the Toshi strap you're referring to? I definitely like the look of it.
Yes, it's a Toshi strap, fully handmade in tobacco leather approx 5mm. Absolute quality, just google Toshi straps and contact Rich if your interested he's a gent and sticks to his delivery times.

I'm thinking of having another on the DSSD, maybe something similiar.

H

·
Registered
261 Posts
I am starting to think we have the same taste. I have a 5mm tobacco strap also, but it's not a Toshi. I looked at the Toshi website earlier today and they have a very nice selection. I may buy my next strap from them. There were several that I really liked.

·
Registered
261 Posts
How many members dive that deep?. :001_smile:
No one, but that's not the point. The DSSD is about appreciating a timepiece that is made up of quality components that can achieve the depth rating. Of course when your having a few beers with your mates, its also about bragging rights :biggrin:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Gary - I just bought a DSSD. Did you remove the dive extension from the bracelet? I note from another forum (shhhhh!) that almost everyone does this, replacing it with a single link to make the fit perfect for non-divers.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gary - I just bought a DSSD. Did you remove the dive extension from the bracelet? I note from another forum (shhhhh!) that almost everyone does this, replacing it with a single link to make the fit perfect for non-divers.
Yes sir. Didn't need the extension, so it's tucked away with the box/papers in case I ever decide to sell it in the future.

·
Registered
261 Posts
how many members dive:001_unsure:
does your wrist stay the same size throughout the day? Mine doesn't. Reckon I'd need the extension.
You won't need the extension because you can adjust the glidelock clasp in a few seconds to accommodate any wrist swelling. :001_smile:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.