WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
I would like to visit Bes and Chris at L-T. They are such nice guys and produce such a great watch it would be fun to see the "birthing place" for our fine Lum-Tec watches! :thumbup1: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With all those nice Lum-Tec's how did you get out of there without a new one following you home? :thumbup1:
This is a very good question!! Using self restraint and trying not to look at the display cases helped tremendously. Plus I have a handful already...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Cool. So what was it like? I'd love to hear about what you saw. I still remember that pic of all of their dials on poles and because they were all different colors they looked like flowers. Man that must look pretty Alice in Wonderland at night.

And is that a Bumper Sticker? I want one!

·
Registered
176 Posts
After I try on every one in the display case, Bes starts asking if I want to see some of the stuff they have in back.:w00t:

If you bought one of the clearance watches, I may have fondled your watch at some point.:eek:hmy:
Just wondering how often do you get to step in and see what the Lum-Tec Elves have cooking?

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool. So what was it like? I'd love to hear about what you saw. I still remember that pic of all of their dials on poles and because they were all different colors they looked like flowers. Man that must look pretty Alice in Wonderland at night.

And is that a Bumper Sticker? I want one!
Yup!! That's the swag I was referencing:thumbup1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts