DOXA Sub 1500T Searambler on Expandable Bracelet with all packaging. Purchased in late 2021 direct from DOXA, over a year left on manufacturer warranty. Rated for an incredible 1500 meters / 5000 feet and has helium release valve. Adjustable bracelet really adds comfort and convenience..and is just cool.

Offered at $2k. Reasonable offers welcome.

Selling this watch to make room in my collection, so great chance to get a really nice, unique watch. All the DOXA stuff is great, and has a cult following for good reason. This watch is at the upper end of lineup. The overall quality, especially for its price point ($2400 new), is extraordinary.

Fit and finish, bezel action and bracelet are amazing. Currently the watch is keeping time to within 1 second a day. The movement is hand winding and hacking with quick set day.

Please see photos for condition. I wore the watch for a about month, and it has light minor blemishes, but nothing significant whatsoever. Crystal is perfect, watch and bracelet function flawlessly, etc.

Watch also includes all original packaging, extra links / pins, and warranty card (still valid). Packaging includes zippered case, manual, hangtag, lanyard and foam watch cushion.

Watch has fantastic wrist presence, but isn't overwhelming. Always gets compliments and is just fun to wear. Thanks for looking and let me know of questions. Will ship asap once purchased.

Brown Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock
Analog watch Watch accessory Rim Automotive wheel system Gear
Natural material Silver Creative arts Material property Jewellery
Beige Jewellery Body jewelry Bag Strap
Watch Silver Body jewelry Clock Watch accessory
Watch Clock Everyday carry Analog watch Gadget

Rectangle Font Rubber stamp Parallel Electric blue
Rectangle Font Gas Electric blue Art
Font Screenshot Number