WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife picked it up for me knowing I'm a watch guy, she thought I might like because I don't have anything like it, she was right, I kind of dig it, it fits well, and what saves it is the electric blue face, she knows I like blue face watches, It's not going to replace the Tag, but every once in a while I can see wearing it, anyhow here is the pic:

Brand: Claiborne
Dial Color: Blue
Bracelet: Black metal alloy
Clasp: 2-pusher folding buckle
Movement: Analog
Water Resistance: 100'
Case Width: 41.5mm
Case Thickness: 11mm

·
Super Moderator
15,654 Posts
I understand. Although I am quite reluctant to admit it in public, there are one or two models from Ralph Lauren I wouldn't mind having.

·
Registered
515 Posts
That's a great looking watch Mrs. jpl... Can Mr. jpl come out and play??? :w00t:

Just kidding, mostly, I think???:confused1:

Admittedly, it is a great looking watch but did it come with a scarf or maybe some facial cream or maybe a handy tote bag?

Sorry man, I'm just being an @$$ as I would with any good buddy... Granted I dont know you but I do hope you get where I'm coming from, it was too good a set up to pass up and I cant help myself... At the end of the day, it's a great looking watch - despite the brand - you see - I cant help myself!!!:blush:

Reactions: Tinplater

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I really respect someone wearing something they like, really get tired of all the "watch snobs"
Wear it with pride and enjoy...what a great wife.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
As long as it's coming from her, it's special. Plus it's a nice looking watch...so it's a win-win:thumbup1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts