WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Washing shouldn't hurt them, but drying on high heat might be useful to shrink some of the outlandish sized dinner plates down to normal. :sneaky2::001_tongue:

Thos pics look like your Sinns are about to be sucked into a black hole. :scared: :laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Washing shouldn't hurt them, but drying on high heat might be useful to shrink some of the outlandish sized dinner plates down to normal. :sneaky2::001_tongue:

Thos pics look like your Sinns are about to be sucked into a black hole. :scared: :laugh::laugh:
That's what I've been afraid of - watches have gotten so large and heavy they create their own singularities. :scared::lol:

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's what I've been afraid of - watches have gotten so large and heavy they create their own singularities. :scared::lol:
Dunno about that, but those U-Boats unbalance the machine during the spin cycle - thwakata, thwakata, thwakata - darned thing migrates across the floor.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is what the watches looked like in the machine. As you can see, I used rope to pad and protect them. :biggrin: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Dunno about that, but those U-Boats unbalance the machine during the spin cycle - thwakata, thwakata, thwakata - darned thing migrates across the floor.
You ain't heard nuthin' till you've heard a Beckman ultracentrifuge go out of balance at 90,000 rpm, and the rotor sheers off the drive spindle, then goes screaming around the inside of the chamber. :scared:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts