WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Does Anyone own the Invicta Python? How do you like it?

816 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  matsonjb 
#1 ·
I am considering getting this watch, is there anyone that can fill me in on the fit and finish? How do you like it?

See less See more
#2 ·
Invicta offered the exact same case, movement and strap design in a number of different dials and under a number of different names. The movement is, if memory serves, a Swiss Ronda.

About a year ago, it was called the S1 Chronograph and offered as an OTV on "Shop". I own one and it is a beautifully finished quartz-o-graph. Approximately 44 or 45 MM, the bezel and strap compliment the dial. The bracelet is adjustable by removing links and then fine-tuning the pins on the diver-clasp; a perfect fit. The OTV came with an additional rubber strap and some neat packaging touches to compliment the automotive theme of the watch.

The chronograph offers a 10-hour ET and the watch has been extremely accurate. Somewhere between a "beater" and a more serious addition to your collection, I think it is a very nicely made timepiece for the price. I paid well under $150 when it was an OTV, but anywhere under $220 or so would be a good deal.

NAYTH

#3 · (Edited)
What NAYTH said. Really liked mine and women seemed to notice it a lot.
Sold it off in the Great Chrono Reduction Sale but wouldnt hesitate to recommend it.

2 things I DIDNT like was the hands are sometimes hard to see in certain light but then again we dont wear a watch to tell time, do we? Blue or black face might make them easier to see.
No screw down crown either, a minor thing unless you want to get it wet but then again, we dont get our watches wet, do we?
:001_tongue::001_smile::001_rolleyes::laugh:

Some pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.