• nope - no interest in IWC's

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone....

So, reading thru some of the posts we seam to have many more IWC watches & owners than I thought, which is of course fantastic!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So a question to all, are you an IWC owner, soon-to-be-owner or admirer? Answer the poll & share your thoughts. How many do you have, do you plan any new IWC's in '08, are you looking to get your first, or just a big admirer of the brand....

let's hear it! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I currently only own one. The SpitFire Sport for Good Laureus edition.

But, I do plan to add more to the collection. Hopefully a Portuguese or Da Vinci, though maybe not in '08 (we'll see :001_rolleyes: ).

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
I am considering one. I have to pay off Christmas and a few other things, then will look at a Ball Ltd Ed., IWC Spitfire, or Rolex DJ. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
129 Posts
great poll

i voted: "not yet, but soon"..... soon is a relative term as it is quite an investment for any of the iwc watches i would like to aquire.

if i have a windfall, then it would be one of the first purchases...other than that, let's just say i have an "iwc fund" that i add to whenever i can :)

an iwc is my grail watch!

·
Banned
90 Posts
I currently only own one. The SpitFire Sport for Good Laureus edition.

But, I do plan to add more to the collection. Hopefully a Portuguese or Da Vinci, though maybe not in '08 (we'll see :001_rolleyes: ).
A BIG yes to that! :biggrin: See my SOTC post below.

And I do have plans for more in 2008. I am in the search mode as we speak and will be traveling to Schaffhausen in February for some more IWC infusion. Of course, a stop at the Zurich Boutique is a must.

Bill

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I love the BP, but everytime i get the urge to jump having to deal with the few AD's in this country that are IWC i tend to be left to reconsider my descision [my usual AD does not stock IWC] and its hard work breaking in a new one! so once again am left in that Rolex comfort zone great watches at good!!!! discounts from a trusted AD with whom i have a great relationship and that reassuring Rolex resale element, so am left frustrated!!!:cursing:

steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts