·
Registered
67 Posts
My Khaki:

The one I regret selling: Dodson

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just ordered the X-Wind from snbc, but it now shows sold out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as it is one sweet timepiece.:001_tongue:

·
Registered
100 Posts
When my son was born I was wearing an O&W M6 in the delivery room.

I have since put that watch away in "trust" for him until he gets older and graduates college.

However, I had always been in love with the JazzMaster line and I also purchased the following two Hamiltons for him:

So, hopefully, I'll be around to get them serviced for him before he wears them for the first time. I'm curious to see what these watches will be worth, unused and unworn, in 20 years.

These are the Hamiltons that make their way into my rotation:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yes, I have a Hamilton "Turner" from 1940. It belonged to my grandfather and it's being restored as I type to working condition. I'm looking forward to wearing it. :thumbup1:

-Ben

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Here's mine:

Getting ready to wear it out and about in about one minute.

Hasta la vista!

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
My current Hammies

And a couple of former Hamiltons (they were too "dressy " for me)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

I love this one, but the truth is that all the Hamiltons shown here are very attractive.

I think we should all be proud and very pleased that Swatch snatched Hamilton from the jaws of death. As I noted in another thread, there are far worse fates for the old-line American name brands.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Yes, but sadly, you will never see the American made movements like the ones the real Hamilton used to make... :sad:

Pics by Father Time Antiques

1 - 20 of 35 Posts