WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

It's Zai from DiscountWatchStore.com. For those that don't know me, I am a loyal supporter and sponsor of WATCH TALK FORUMS community for many years. And for those that have dealt with me, thank you for all your support over the years.

I want to share with you a new program that I am introducing to encourage consumers to provide reviews on the watches I sell - The DiscountWatchStore.com Review Club! I want to invite anyone who is interested in the Review Club to participate.

What the members of the DiscountWatchStore.com Review Club will do is to give thoughtful and objective reviews of the many watches we carry. Reviews can either be in written or in video format. I am doing this because a lot of the reviews I see on shopping sites for watches are very brief and mostly consist of someone saying how good the deal was or that they love the watch without really going deeper into the merits of the watches. I want to change that. I want to offer comprehensive reviews on watches we carry so more people will have a better appreciation of wristwatches, not just as pieces of jewelry, but also as fine timepieces. The members of the WATCH TALK FORUMS community can provide much more expertise than the average consumer, so I'm coming to you for help!

These are volunteer positions with no monetary compensation, but what the Review Club Members will get is the ability to sample FOR FREE many watches. They will also have the ability to purchase watches at or very near wholesale prices. And that applies to my entire inventory of over 3500 watch styles. If you are a collector and buy many watches a year, that could mean hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars in savings a year. And as an extra Thank You gift, I will also offer Review Club members a $100 gift card to our store for every 5 reviews they do.

Right now I am looking to have 50 members on the DiscountWatchStore.com Review Club. If you are interested or have questions, please email me directly at [email protected].

I hope to talk to many of you soon.

Thanks,
Zai

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity.

Hello,
I sent an email away to you.

I hope being in Canada isn't an issue as shipping up here can be a bit more expensive. I'd love a chance to do this.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good morning Zai! Email sent. I would love to sample and review watches for you. I would really like to sample, review and eventually buy a Hamilton 46mm pilot watch. It's my favorite right now.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good morning Zai! Email sent. I would love To sample and review watches for you. I would really like to sample, review and eventually buy a Hamilton 46mm pilot watch. It's my favorite right now.
I can start by reviewing a Citizen Men's Promaster Carbon. I have owned it for about a month now, so you wouldn't have to send me one.

And a Citizen Nighthawk Flight Watch. Iv'e been wearing this watch for a few years now. It's my go to beater watch.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good morning Zai! Email sent. I would love To sample and review watches for you. I would really like to sample, review and eventually buy a Hamilton 46mm pilot watch. It's my favorite right now.
I can start by reviewing a Citizen Men's Promaster Carbon. I have owned it for about a month now, so you wouldn't have to send me one.

And a Citizen Nighthawk Flight Watch. Iv'e been wearing this watch for a few years now. It's my go to beater watch.

Also, I can post pics of them on another popular site that has a watch forum. This is going to be fun!

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
whats the catch?
I suspect the only 'catch' will be that the offer is only for US based members (maybe Canadian as well) due to the cost of shipping.
This is fair enough, completely understandable, and I hope the US members take full advantage of this excellent offer. I'd love to see some of these reviews as it progresses - the reviews of real watch owners and wearers may go a long way in helping me decide what to buy when I don't have access to many of the brands or models where I live.

Thanks very much for directly involving your customers, and for asking WTF for volunteers, Zai! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fingers crossed that I be selected, would love the opportunity to review!

What a unique opportunity we have here.

Good luck to all those that expressed interest in this adventure!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts