WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i posted on Nov 6th my 4469 had to be sent to invicta to be fixed....got a postcard in the mail that i would have it back by Nov 29th :thumbup:

Delta ..That's exactly what it is. Don't panic. Based on my experience, you will get your watch back. There is just one thing, do not believe the date. It is rumored that the kidnappers who are holding your watch hostage went to the acclaimed boscoe int'l "kewl sckule uv eckstorshun, rannsumming, and kalynnder rieding." This means they can't read a calendar to save their lives...or get your watch back on time. Here's what you do - add 4-5 weeks onto the date they say they will relinquish your watch. This will allow them time to locate it in the pile and perform the dastardly deed for which they took it from you, and then send it back in a plain brown wrapper. Should the anxiety prove too great, you can try to contact these fiends to plead for your watch or go buy another to help you cope.

This happened to my wife's blue TT diver back in August. She was distraught for eight agonizing weeks until one day a package arrived. I haven't seen her cry tears of joy like that since our wedding day. At least I think those were tears of joy that day. Doesn't matter, what matters now is that you be patient, and keep the faith that your watch will be returned

Well here we are at the 5th and repair still not completed :eek:

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Jimmy. Your post reminds me of a story:

A wife comes downstairs in the middle of the night on her 25th wedding anniversary and finds her husband weeping.
She: What's the matter, love?
He: You remember when we started dating, how you were just 17 and your father found out we were lovers? He threatened to charge me with statutory rape - said I'd get 20 years in prison unless we married.
She: Yes, I remember. So what's the problem, dear?
He: Well, I'd be out of prison by now...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts