WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
I just bought a deep blue caldiver USA and I love everything about it! Miyota 9100 calendar movement,the silk screen flag inside the case back window, the bracelet is 5links wide, Sapphire! Minor things that don't bother me is one roll of links were stiff with clearance issues but eventually smooth itself out in a few days, also the machine cut bezel is sharp on the large grooves and not for sensitive fingers.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ulackfocus linked to the DB Fleet Admiral I bought a few months back.

Very nice dress watch with day, date, month, 24 hr, and power reserve displays.

Uses the Miyota 9100 movement and a sapphire crystal.

Very nice watch if you get it for around $350.
thanks alot i am going to get one, A diver i am looking at..

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I know I'll get flamed, so to speak, for this but the watch is a great time keeper, looks different, and yes, it's heavy. It's supposedly a diver, which one would think would make it at home in the water. These are pictures of mine after owning it for three months. Mind you these are after I did my best to remove the rust on the watch. It's pitted with rust spots from fresh, not salt water. I have no other watches that have ever rusted, including one that spent every day in the ocean that I never even rinsed off for eight days straight.

They are not IMHO a good buy, a Seiko diver is a way better buy with better quality control.

Deep Blue are bulk ordered Chinese made watches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.