WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Deep Blue DayNight T25 arrived yesterday. I have owned Deep Blue watches before; however, I found them to be too big and heavy.... especially on the OEM bracelet. The model I got has a 43mm SS case which is only 12mm thick. It has 22mm lugs and ships with a nice rubber strap. I have now mounted mine on a black/ pvd hardware ZULU that was in my strap drawer.

These watches are Deal of the Week watches at Deep Blue and well worth the price. This Deep Blue will be a nice Saturday watch. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
As my tritium addiction deepens, I look at these more and more ... Always a ton for sale used, though, and that concerns me.

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
That's a good get at a great price!

I have the Daynight Ops T100 and like it. It is heavy, like you point out, but I'm one of those who like my tool divers to be big and heavy.

It looks like Stan got Traser (the in-house brand for mbmicrotec) to make this tubed dial for Deep Blue, if not the whole watch. It's a good idea as they make a good bang-for-the-buck watch.

Enjoy!

Rob

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Deep Blue make some really nice dive/tool watches. Congrats on the newest addition from them, it's a looker!:thumbup:

·
Registered
15,314 Posts

Congrats !! That's a great looking DB.
I am a DB fan myself...I think they are GREAT bang for the buck.
I had another T25 myself, but when T100 DayNihght Ops came out,
I could not resist...... Awesome built, Swiss ETA 2824, T100 trituim tubes
for under $500 ?? There is no better valued watch out there 'to me'..

Congrats again on your DB and enjoy !!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great looking watch and photos, WatchFan1! I agree, DB watches are a great value. Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts