WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Breitling Colt 43, Omega Seamaster 300, Oris Williams F1
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever suffer the pain of dealing with Deep Blue customer service?

I wrote to them wanting to purchase additional links for two watches I have. One is a Sun Diver II and one is a Sun Diver III, neither of which, so far as I can tell, are still in production.

After hearing nothing back from them for two weeks, I pinged them again. I received a response within the hour from someone named Steve.

His response was, and I quote: "It would be more cost effective to purchase a new bracelet and use the links from there."

That seemed somewhat odd to me. I need a single link for each watch. I don't want to buy an entire bracelet. Now, though, I get the sense that even that doesn't matter, as the Sun Diver bracelets are not available on the website. I wrote back to them within minutes but I've received no response.

I really like their watches, but their customer service is pretty much the single worst example of customer service that I've ever encountered, in any industry...

·
Registered
182 Posts
I had a minor issue with a Deep Blue Nato 300 Diver I bought about two years ago. I received a very indifferent response to my inquiry about getting the issue corrected - something along the lines of "... you can send it in if you want to, but not sure there's much we can do ...". YES, it was a minor issue, so I let it go. I'm actually wearing that watch right now, and I like it a lot. But I didn't get a good feeling about their customer service.

·
Administrator
6,879 Posts
I had a minor issue with a Deep Blue Nato 300 Diver I bought about two years ago. I received a very indifferent response to my inquiry about getting the issue corrected - something along the lines of "... you can send it in if you want to, but not sure there's much we can do ...". YES, it was a minor issue, so I let it go. I'm actually wearing that watch right now, and I like it a lot. But I didn't get a good feeling about their customer service.
You and quite a few others from some of the stories I've read. Its too bad cuz they're nice watches!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too think they are nice watches but this thread (and others) has told me all I need to know.

That being said, I think CS has been on the wane, in multiple industries, for decades.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts