WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. In light of the fact that Triton's Treasures is a sponsor with the Original Invicta Forum I felt compelled to bring to light my experiences in dealing with them.
I have purchased 4 watches from Triton's Treasures (my last being the 4473 which is a gorgeous watch) and every transaction I have had with them has gone smoother than the one previous. :thumbup1:
Where Triton really shines is with their communication skills, I have always received prompt, courteous answers to my questions. This is very important to me because when I make a decision on a watch I want to now! :eek: They are always very accommodating and especially fast when it comes to shipping your watch. I feel it’s important that we support our sponsors. Give them a shot; I know you will be happy with them. Have a great New Year everyone! :001_tt2:

·
Registered
759 Posts
I've come to regret ordering from SlopNbc, next time will come from one of our sponsors. The extra $$ paid is made up with good, quick, and unique communication that cannot be had with large etailers. This means, when I go to get that black/mop aussie sometime I'll probably be giving Triton a call. Thanks for the tip Falcon!

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
. In light of the fact that Triton's Treasures is a sponsor with the Original Invicta Forum I felt compelled to bring to light my experiences in dealing with them.
I have purchased 4 watches from Triton's Treasures (my last being the 4473 which is a gorgeous watch) and every transaction I have had with them has gone smoother than the one previous. :thumbup1:
Where Triton really shines is with their communication skills, I have always received prompt, courteous answers to my questions. This is very important to me because when I make a decision on a watch I want to now! :eek: They are always very accommodating and especially fast when it comes to shipping your watch. I feel it’s important that we support our sponsors. Give them a shot; I know you will be happy with them. Have a great New Year everyone! :001_tt2:
Don,thanks so much for those kind words:blush:,it has been nice getting to know you,you've been a pleasure to deal with as well:thumbup:Talk to you soon pal:thumbup1:
Larry

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
What a great testimonial.
I haven't dealt with Larry (yet) but I am more likely now than ever!!
There certainly are a lot of options other than TV!!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There certainly are a lot of options other than TV!!__________________
Hey Foggy, as others mentioned you may save a couple dollars but in the long run the service you get from dealing with someone like Triton is well worth it. They have bent over back wards to make sure I get what I am looking for.
Larry, anytime I get the kind of service like I get from you and Natalie I like to make sure it is recognized. The old adage I adhere to is you get good service you tell 10 people you get bad service you tell 100 people. You get great service you tell everyone you can!!!...lol Truly you guys are the best I have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've come to regret ordering from SlopNbc, next time will come from one of our sponsors. The extra $$ paid is made up with good, quick, and unique communication that cannot be had with large etailers. This means, when I go to get that black/mop aussie sometime I'll probably be giving Triton a call. Thanks for the tip Falcon!
You won't regret it nickdolin, I really mean it. I have been buying watches for many years like most of you and if you can make your purchases less stressful and painless you gain in the long run.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
There certainly are a lot of options other than TV!!
The best on line experience I have ever had was with Larry at Triton!:thumbup: About 90% of the deal was done via PM's!

No, "in process" no "back order" no "BS"!:thumbup1:

I have heard all the raves about SNBC and I gave them one shot on a clearance item almost a week ago. I have emailed them twice asking when it would be out of the infamous, "in process". I have not heard one word in reply:mad: I mentioned this in a PM to Larry just today. I am going to let this thing run it's course and in the end I am going to give a side by side comparison, fairly. However, I can tell you who is going to win already. If I had ordered from him, it would already be here.

Triton= very highly recommended by me!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am not sure but I think I gave Larry a big thumbs up to Falcon not long ago.
Is that right Falcon? My brain fails me.:blink:

Lastly, Triton along with several other sponsors take a real interest in this forum. They talk WIS talk with us. They joke around and generally are just great and fun members here. SNBC could care less about this forum or anyone in it. These sponsors also fork out a little cash to help this place exist. I am all for dealing with them. So, my one buy is exactly that, a one buy and if they don't get off their butts, I am going to cancel that one. But like I said, I wanted to give them one shot so when I hear how great they are I will be able to rebut that from first hand experience.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Charlie,
I think you did but I can't remember why. :lol: It seems as though my brain has failed me.:T :T :T :T :T

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hey guys, just to let you know, you can call me Nick.... no need for first and last names! Lol, I was contemplating canceling my 4469 from Slop because... I called today to check and I heard "there has been a 5-10 day delay" call back sometime and we can tell you something or other... then I tried to cancel the order and it wouldn't allow me to. When I got a rep they said I couldn't cancel because it's been packed and is "ready" to ship but hasn't yet. When asked when it would I was told to check tomorrow to see if there is a tracking number.... Urgh... ohh well, at least when it does go out, it's Fedex Next day.... I'm hoping it's worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
You did not hear any crap about "we don't ship to Canada" either did you?:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hey guys, just to let you know, you can call me Nick.... no need for first and last names! Lol, I was contemplating canceling my 4469 from Slop because... I called today to check and I heard "there has been a 5-10 day delay" call back sometime and we can tell you something or other... then I tried to cancel the order and it wouldn't allow me to. When I got a rep they said I couldn't cancel because it's been packed and is "ready" to ship but hasn't yet. When asked when it would I was told to check tomorrow to see if there is a tracking number.... Urgh... ohh well, at least when it does go out, it's Fedex Next day.... I'm hoping it's worth the wait!
I placed an order on the 29th and it shipped DHL today. Keep those feathers from getting too ruffled, your new timepiece is most likely on its way!! :blink:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I placed an order on the 29th and it shipped DHL today. Keep those feathers from getting too ruffled, your new timepiece is most likely on its way!!
hey13echo, I thought I was the only one with feathers!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Agree with all of you, BUT... they don't carry or have what I want. I'm currently in the market for a Reserve Speedy and have been looking high and low for the Aussie that I want. None of the sponsors have what I'm looking for.

Dave

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Agree with all of you, BUT... they don't carry or have what I want. I'm currently in the market for a Reserve Speedy and have been looking high and low for the Aussie that I want. None of the sponsors have what I'm looking for.

Dave
True enough but if it's Invicta that is in short supply, how can the dealers be held accountable? Thats Invictas doing, not the authorized dealers. I'm looking for one as well but the model I want is sold out.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Nick,
A perfect example of why going to our sponsors is a good idea. :wink:
I can't wait to do a full side by side comparison on my shopping experience. :cursing: But I am going to wait until it plays all the way out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts