WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Would you wait for the date Daytona, or purchase now?

  • I would purchase the Daytona now.

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I would wait until the Date Daytona was released.

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • I have no interest in purchasing a Daytona.

    Votes: 4 22.2%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
I have to say my heart skipped a beat before I read the disclaimer.

I'd buy now because I'd be able to sell it nearer to the time the new one was ready to hit the streets anyway. It's hard to imagine the demand for the Daytona (especially SS) softening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,093 Posts
Gorgeous picture Steve!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top