WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot get the date to set with the crown in the second position on my Seamaster Pro 300. It has the 1120 caliber. Tried rolling date forward
at 4pm. Does this caliber not have a date set function? I thought it did and am hoping nothing inside is amiss.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
I cannot get the date to set with the crown in the second position on my Seamaster Pro 300. It has the 1120 caliber. Tried rolling date forward
at 4pm. Does this caliber not have a date set function? I thought it did and am hoping nothing inside is amiss.
I have that watch. It does have the date feature and it is utilized with the crown in the second position as you said, rolled towards you. Did you double (triple?) check to make sure the crown is in the correct position, because I've found that it tends to slip occasionally. Also, can you make the date change via advancing the hands?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got out the owners manual for it, there is no date forward feature for the 1120 movement. The second position is empty. Maybe now that I have written it I will remember it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the 1120 is based of the eta 2892.......crown must be in 2nd position and turn COUNTERclockwise to roll date ahead......the 2824s and rolex you move the crown clockwise when in 2nd position:thumbup1:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got out the owners manual for it, there is no date forward feature for the 1120 movement. The second position is empty. Maybe now that I have written it I will remember it.

the owners manual states when in 2nd position you move crown counterclockwise to roll date ahead

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Or you could go ahead and read what Swiss Ghost and I wrote and give it another go. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts