WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since it’s introduction day… I will introduce myself too. Hi all I’m Rob from Dallas. I was always interest in watches just never the expensing ones, well that was till I bought my first on a cruise in the Caribbean. I bought a Tag Heuer from a AD in Belize. Next I had this old 1970 Accutron Cusion Case Spaceview my brother gave me 20 years ago.. didn’t work hence I got it. Started some research and low and behold it’s a cool watch to have. Anyhow a few watches later I now need to get a second job .

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Hi Rob. Check out our Bulova & Accutron Forum if you haven't already. :thumbup1:

Did you do any fishing in Belize? If not, you should have. If so, pictures please! (the Community Forum is a great place to discuss non-watch topics)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob. Check out our Bulova & Accutron Forum if you haven't already. :thumbup1:

Did you do any fishing in Belize? If not, you should have. If so, pictures please! (the Community Forum is a great place to discuss non-watch topics)
No fishing my wife only knows how to troll and that would be in a jewelry store.

·
Super Moderator
16,557 Posts
Welcome to WTF, Robert!
A "few" watches, hmmm? Yep- you're bitten. You may not realize it yet, but the Watch Bug's gotcha. It's OK though....

Anyhow a few watches later I now need to get a second job .
...not too much to worry about until you contemplate exchanging the word "job" with "mortgage". :laugh::lol:

Feel free to make yourself at home. (We're serious about those pictures!)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum - Here's your parade, but make the most of it, these guys are really tired and need a rest now...:wink:. Don't think they'll be back (except maybe for special occasions...)
UMMM What ... No dancing girls....WELL THANKS A LOT, I'M GOING TO FIND A NEW FORUM,,, I'M SURE THEY WILL HAVE DANCING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
You sound like our kind of collector. I'm an Accutron guy and would love to see a picture of that Spaceview in the Bulova/Accutron forum.
I WAS retired and had to get a job to support all the ideas I get here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.