WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
927 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Seems like they should have gone ahead with the race and not give in to threats. Those areas will miss the money the race would've generated.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It really is a shame that something so completely non-political has to be affected by such cowardly people

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Not saying that they should have proceeded with holding the race, but canceling it also means a victory for the terrorists, which is terribly sad but true.

·
Banned
927 Posts
I don't think any race is worth putting lives at risk over, and if proper security could not be guaranteed, the right decision was made. These guys came to race, not get into the middle of the turmoil in that part of the world, with possible deadly results for the competitors.

Unfortunate..............

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think any race is worth putting lives at risk over, and if proper security could not be guaranteed, the right decision was made. These guys came to race, not get into the middle of the turmoil in that part of the world, with possible deadly results for the competitors.

Unfortunate..............
You are absolutely right, I wish all of this terrorist activity would just end...a pipe dream I know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts