WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Instead of starting a new thread for daily posts, I'm going to start putting daily posts all in one thread. The only exception will be any major announcements. Hopefully, this will make things look cleaner and easier to find.

Going stealth today with the V3 Phantom. 44mm wide and an ETA 2824-2 movement. PVD coating and a tinted sapphire crystal complete the look. See full details here: Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Great idea!! :thumbup1: Will absolutely make it easier to find and will end up being a great resource for seeing real-work pics of the models... :thumbup:

Would you like it to be a sticky at the top? If so let me know and I'll stick it for you. Also, may I suggest changing the title to "Daily Lum-Tec Model Spotlight", or something similar?

Lovin' the V3 phantom!! :drool: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great idea!! :thumbup1: Will absolutely make it easier to find and will end up being a great resource for seeing real-work pics of the models... :thumbup:

Would you like it to be a sticky at the top? If so let me know and I'll stick it for you. Also, may I suggest changing the title to "Daily Lum-Tec Model Spotlight", or something similar?

Lovin' the V3 phantom!! :drool: :thumbup1:
Scott, I like both ideas. Let's do it! Thanks!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check out the B17! Dark PVD case, date and Miyota automatic movement work together well on this watch. Comes with two NATO straps and the very comfortable rubber strap in the picture. Full details:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
M40 Vintage. This watch has a stainless steel case, as well as a dial with a charcoal sunray pattern and vintage hand filled lume. Power comes from an ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. Full details here:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Man I love that vintage lume color!! I need more watch money dang it!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The M Quartz models will be ready soon, so here's a look at the M56. Power comes from a Swiss Rhonda 515 movement. Three straps included. Pre order savings! See full information here: Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Coming in late November is the 300M1-XL. It has a brushed and polished case, unidirectional bezel, Sii NH35 automatic movement and comes with both a rubber strap and metal bracelet. Still time for pre order savings!! Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
M39 lume shot! It glows blue and yellow, but looks orange and white in the light. Power comes from a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. Series limited to 100 pieces! See full details here:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a great day to take a look at the M36 Chronograph. It's a nice combination with the dark PVD case with the black and red dial. The movement is a Miyiota OS20 quartz. Full details:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We thought we would try out a PVD bracelet on a V7 to see how it looks. As expected, it give the V7 a completely different look than on the stainless steel. Check it out!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Super Combat day featuring the B1. It has a titanium case with a gunmetal titanium carbide PVD coating. This watch is powered by a Swiss ETA 6498-1 movement with polished gears and Geneva stripes. Comes with a leather and two NATO straps. Details here:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Full numbers at the 12 markers, black dial and bright lume...three things that really make the M45 stand out! Like doing custom straps?? The black dial and stainless steel case make it easy to match lots of colors and styles. See more details here:Lum Tec, LLC

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Love that super combat. If only it had a date it would have been irrisistable for me, but I'm sure my combat will come eventually.

1 - 20 of 224 Posts