WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually, it was a FedEx truck that brought this new Hamilton Field Khaki automatic. It is a 42mm with ETA 2824-2. While only 5 atm water resistant, it comes with a Hamilton bracelet extension. . . probably to allow it to fit a much larger wrist.

I don't think my lume shot below does justice to the lume of the dial. . very bright after just a few seconds under a desk lamp.

I love the Hamilton brush finish but this one has a polished bezel just for a little contrast.

It was a sweet deal too.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
That's a very nice, classic looking piece.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
That's a great looking watch.
I like the polished bezel.
It's a dead give away for determining if the watch is worn often.

It may be time for a refresher course at Boskoes Fotografy Skool.
You seem to have forgotten what he taught you.

Great pics!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Awesome....

piece Rusty :thumbup1: I'm confused ...one of may be two weakest points on my Hammie was the lume:confused1: very weak on mine...interesting:huh:

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a great looking watch.
I like the polished bezel.
It's a dead give away for determining if the watch is worn often.

It may be time for a refresher course at Boskoes Fotografy Skool.
You seem to have forgotten what he taught you.

Great pics!!
Are you referring to my camera reflection in the bezel. . . at least I missed my fingers this time. The last couple of times, I have had one heck of time with reflection in my shots. Maybe I should add some foodstuffs in my shots to divert attention from my bad technique.:biggrin:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Are you referring to my camera reflection in the bezel. . . at least I missed my fingers this time. The last couple of times, I have had one heck of time with reflection in my shots. Maybe I should add some foodstuffs in my shots to divert attention from my bad technique.:biggrin:
I refer to the fact that your pictures show more clarity than is required in the Boskoe course.

(and I see fingers in pic # 1,-**** those polished bezels!!!)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Congrats Rusty!!!..a classic watch!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts