WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 8926OB invicta diver. On amazon it says mineral crystal, but my friend told me it is wrong that it is really flame fushion. I heard people say they remove the cyclops rather easily on a mineral crystal.. Does that hold true for the flame fushion? Does anyone know if the 8926OB is flame fushion for sure? I would like to remove the cyclops, but I don't want to fudge up the watch in the process. Any t houghts?

regards

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Removing a cyclops can be done with a little heat....But any time you mess with glass you do take a chance, also not familiar with this watch if it is coated on outside you will probably have to remove all coating.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im just going to keep it. I don't think its worth destroying the watch for such a small cosmetic change.

I might not be even keeping the invicta anyway.. I think I am going to keep a croton sub thats 42mm. I like the size a little more. It has a sapphire crystal, So i have no idea about taking those off sapphire. I am not sure if it is sapphire coated or if the whole thing is sapphire etc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.