WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I am looking to purchase a couple of custom straps for my dressier watches. I would like to use them with a good deployment buckle. Most of the nice custom strap companies I find are into the vintage look. Currently I need something that would look rich and high class for these models. I would also like the leather soft and easily forming to my wrist. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Everyone, I am looking to purchase a couple of custom straps for my dressier watches. I would like to use them with a good deployment buckle. Most of the nice custom strap companies I find are into the vintage look. Currently I need something that would look rich and high class for these models. I would also like the leather soft and easily forming to my wrist. Any suggestions?
Most leather strap makers are into the vintage styles, I LOVE Micah's work @ Vintager watch Straps by Micah: custom handmade Panerai straps, BUT I think you'll like some of GSDs stuff (Greg Stevens Design) @ G R E G   S T E V E N S  D E S I G N - Home ; He has some really nice leathers in both vintage AND classy dress up styles. Both incredible makers. Check them out!

·
Banned
28,407 Posts
Hadley-Roma will make custom straps. Got one on my VC, and have one coming for my AP Classique. Curved ends and length made to order.

They have a pretty wide choice of patterns and colors, and a few options for padding. The strap on my VC is BETTER than the factory strap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts