WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited an Aerospace with a UTC module attached. Unfortunately, the strap is deteriorated. I am told Breitling does not even offer a replacement to fit with the UTC. The addition of the UTC means one end of the strap is 20 mm while the one where the strap connects to the UTC is 18 mm and the strap is shorter. No standard strap will work. Any suggestions on finding a repacement strap (found none on Ebay) or recommendations on a custom strap? Thanks.

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Who told you Breitling doesn't make replacement straps for the UTC's? I'm 99% confident they do, the UTC is still a current accessory so they have to be able to fit them to the current line. I know they still sell the UTC bracelet, so I'd bet they do still sell the UTC straps as well. Have you contacted Breitling USA directly? If not I'd recommend you do so. No offense to dealers in general, but in my experience not all sales-people know what they're saying to customers - especially on the lesser bought accessories (like the UTC's). They're contact info (phone & email) are on their website.

Good luck!

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
If you don't have any luck with Breitling, you can send the strap directly to Hadley-Roma and they'll make a replacement identical in size - or customized if you wish. You just have to do it through a H-R dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts