WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I bloody won!!! Long story.....the ONE bet I went on instinct.

$360!! But that was amongst a lot of losers, but I came out ahead!!

Man, there were A LOT of unhappy punters in the pubs today. The bookies and TAB won BIG. All those favs just died.

Perk up boys - there is the $100 million tonight!!!!

And if you are politically inclined the Yanks election tomorrow. I met a few open for bets.....interesting odds.

And is that two flies crawling up the wall?? I bet ya $20 the one on the left............ :lol:

Curvon, I'm assuming you are familiar with The Story Bridge Aust Day Toad Race?

In about '98 I once got a fourth. True. All I got was a beer dumped on me by the bloke who got fifth!!! It turned into a ripper 27/01.

My general advice to people is that the best ignore communications with Australians for another 24hours or so. We are in a gambling frenzy (as in almost speed-fuelled frenzy way more than normal) and we can become other-worldy when we are in this state. We LOVE LOVE to gamble and also DRINK to complete excess more than anything you can think of. (Generalisation of course.....but not really)

Wait till this Friday for contact with those Austs you know and love as they should all have gotten back to work and settled down by then....

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4 winners with $28mill each across the states. I hope it went to deserving homes. A good day!!!

Sorry for the non-watch stuff, fellas. It's Melbourne Cup Day here. A Big day with a Big Capital B. No-one works. We pretend to. And if there is an Aussie somewhere (even on forums) it is just something you can't help to see a)who they think will win, b)did they win, c)can I get you a drink?

Even if they have no interest in horses and or/gambling c) will 9/10 get them really interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.