WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XOSkeleton is being sold on the other TV show.

The case is made out of 904L steel which only Rolex uses.

It's a new watch and has some crazy light system! Has anyone seen anything like it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks like a Trekkie watch or something seen on Stargate the miniseries..:lol:

·
Registered
885 Posts
904L? Not something to brag about. IMHO just a reason to try to charge people a premium price for an inferior product.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
904L? Not something to brag about. IMHO just a reason to try to charge people a premium price for an inferior product.
Come on, Rolex wouldn't do that!:001_tongue:
This company certainly ain't charging Rolex prices. $500 for this one.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I saw the show, or at least part of it.
I thought they were strange looking, not my cup of tea.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I just looked at the web site.

:scared:

As a watch they are awful looking to me.
As jewelry " " " " " "

·
Registered
646 Posts
It would be cool if it could shoot out a laser beam and vaporize a Klingon or two.

Except for Scotty, it will never be issued to anyone wearing a red shirt. :biggrin:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Saw the show interesting pieces but not for me. I did see several very nice pieces over there though that will make me go back to take a look. I actually did a little price comparison on a couple of different models and was not impressed.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come on, somebody has to buy one of these and tell us about it. How about one of you big spenders with money to burn on a Rolex or Patek? It's only 5 bills. If I wasn't broke, I'd take the plunge for you guys.:001_smile:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Come on, somebody has to buy one of these and tell us about it. How about one of you big spenders with money to burn on a Rolex or Patek? It's only 5 bills. If I wasn't broke, I'd take the plunge for you guys.:001_smile:

I can't believe anyone would pop for one of those.
I found the watch revolting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts