WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying an OG III for myself after selling a Seiko BM. Does anyone here have pics of any of the ocean ghost III's, especially with the hematite dial? I have also read that it has a triple lock crown, anyone know what this means vs. the normal "security lock crown". I also see that the crystal is domed or so the Invicta page says, is it above the bezel? Lastly, are any of the Invicta's crystals really anti-reflective like the 4469,4346,and Ocean Ghost III's pages say?

Thanks,
Nick :thumbup1:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wasn't really that impressed with the Monster. The bezel didn't line up perfect on it, the chapter ring wasn't alligned correctly, it was uncomfortable, and the matte black dial just wasn't appealing. Solid watch but just didn't make me love it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it me, or is the bracelet on the OG III different than the usual Oyster, looks to be a slightly different design. Anyone have a wrist shot of it?

BTW, I have one on the way!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Is it me, or is the bracelet on the OG III different than the usual Oyster, looks to be a slightly different design. Anyone have a wrist shot of it?

BTW, I have one on the way!
I don't usually like wrist shots of myself cause' I got lil' wrist but here ya go!!:

It's got great presence and in typical OG fashion wraps nicely around the wrist. Fits just like a glove. One thing I noticed is the sweep of the second hand is IMO not as herky jerky as some of my other Myoita's.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the shots. Yeah, I noticed the aggressive lug curves, that should help the feel on the wrist. How wide is that bracelet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts