WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,688 Posts
Could one person be responsible for the fact that no new posts since 5/19/2015. I sincerely think so especially when you get posts like this...

HaHa
So, you ran out of opportunities to "bait" me on WUS, you ran out of chances to look for a fight on NAWCC forum.
So you pop back here. HaHaHa.

I have acknowledged everything that was owned or copyrighted by others.
I have acknowledged you when it was/is due.
There are MORE acknowledgements in one of my webinars than you have in ALL your WW forum posts. Like the recent Kathleen Pritchard quote!

But I do not acknowledge people, just because they may find and post a photo, that is either in public domain OR more importantly I already had.
As I told you once before, just because you post a photo or an advert, it does not mean you own it for ever more or that others did not have it prior to your late finding of it.
I actually own most of the photos I use, including Baden Powel,s book and photo.

I have nothing else to add.
Good Bye

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could one person be responsible for the fact that no new posts since 5/19/2015. I sincerely think so especially when you get posts like this...

Could be. Don't know the history of that "debate" but, on the surface, that post seems kind of juvenile and not conducive to halting other posts on any forum. JMHO. :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.