1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
I think it should be open to Ohio residents only! :T

·
Registered
176 Posts
I think it should go to the lonely Alaskan, sitting in the long dark winter, temps below zero, and no places to go look at fine watches.:sad:

·
Premium Member
24,984 Posts
How about a photo contest? Or perhaps a trivia contest? Or an Easter egg contest? Folks need to find "clues" located on the Lum-Tec website?

Or an essay contest!!..."in 50 words or less, state why you think why JBHII is much better looking than any of the other Admins on WATCH TALK FORUMS."

...Hey...a free Lum-Tec is on the line, so NOBODY will blame you for lying through your teeth...... :wink::lol::laugh:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Not a contest, but this is an idea I've been kicking around. How about a new forum project for February? Instead of the standard "What are you wearing today?" thread, how about everybody coordinate their Lum-Tec model numbers to match the day of the month. For February, start off the 1st with pics of an M1, V1, B1, etc. The next day is an A2, 500M-2, C2 for the 2nd and so on. Eventually we will get to where only M's will be posted, but there are a lot of people on here that could wear their M28's on the last "real" day of February. We could leave Leap Day for your LT favorite model so everyone can post.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Not a contest, but this is an idea I've been kicking around. How about a new forum project for February? Instead of the standard "What are you wearing today?" thread, how about everybody coordinate their Lum-Tec model numbers to match the day of the month. For February, start off the 1st with pics of an M1, V1, B1, etc. The next day is an A2, 500M-2, C2 for the 2nd and so on. Eventually we will get to where only M's will be posted, but there are a lot of people on here that could wear their M28's on the last "real" day of February. We could leave Leap Day for your LT favorite model so everyone can post.
This makes me feel stupid. I'm gonna need the color-by-number version.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Photography comps are usually the most popular.

In the past I have entered 10:10 photos (show your watch at 10 minutes past 10 with other related 10:10 items), or my favorite, show a picture of you, doing what you love, wearing your Lum-tec. The latter needs a mate with a camera to photograph you, or a steady tripod and a good eye for seeing if you're in shot or not!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Oh no! Not a photo contest. Have you looked at any of my pictures?

I'd have a better chance in a fistfight with Mike Tyson..

1 - 20 of 113 Posts