WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:

I beginning to consider something in the Reserve line. :thumbup1: To help keep the cost down, especially during the holidays, does anyone know where I can find the coupon code for 20% off a purchase at that famous shop site?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Gary

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi Everyone:

I beginning to consider something in the Reserve line. :thumbup1: To help keep the cost down, especially during the holidays, does anyone know where I can find the coupon code for 20% off a purchase at that famous shop site?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Gary
1st and foremost, welcome to WTF!:001_smile: You are going to find a great bunch of people here.

2nd, Sorry, can't help you with coupon codes for vendors other than the paid sponsors of this site. :crying:

If you go to, http://jholbrook.proboards33.com/index.cgi?board=Invicta&action=display&thread=1194750930 you will find the reason for this spelled out by an Admin of the site. They are very busy moving everything from the old over here to the new and it is not posted here yet but it is the same forum just on a different place on the web and the rule still applies. It would be easier for you to go to the above and read it than for me to try to explain it.:confused1:

But in short, we have sponsors that help keep the lights on here by paying and when we link to non-sponsor vendors or post coupon codes, etc it is not right or fair to those vendors that support us. I hope you understand.

If you have any further questions about this policy you could address that to the admins and moderators of this site.

Again, welcome and have a great time while you are here!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
927 Posts
All you need to do is Google "ShopNBC coupons" and you'll find what you need. There are several sites with the codes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts