WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CONGRATULATIONS To The Winner Of The Watch Design Contest!>>>>>>>>>>

Voting ended on Sunday on the submissions to the forum watch design contest. With nearly 500 votes cast in a thread which received over 8,000 page views in 10 days, one entry lead the way the entire contest, eventually gaining nearly 20% of the over all vote with a total of 92 votes cast. Congratulations to our very own Admin Team member Milos "Watchfan1" for winning the context with his entry:

ENTRY #16

- blue sunburst sandwich dial with lume also in minute markers
- (if sandwich dial is not possible, then same blue sunburst dial with painted markers like on M51)
- 316L Stainless Steel brushed or polished case (if all polished not possible - please at least with polished bezel)
All-polished-case would allow for a nice sporty yet a bit dressy look (at a more affordable price than tungsten models)
- Anti-reflective coating 'only' on the inside of the sapphire crystal please ;--)
- SPECIAL EDITION in red - in small discrete font below AUTOMATIC
- in order to keep the cost down - a simple solid custom case back as seen above

LÜM-TEC will be producing a special, limited edition watch based on this watch design and it will be available exclusively to members of WATCH TALK FORUMS who pre-order the watch from LÜM-TEC (look for details coming soon) . As the winner of the context, Watchfan1 will win watch #2 in this limited edition series (I've already got dibs on #1 :T ).

Please join me in congratulating not only Watchfan1, but all the members who submitted entries to the contest. If you're one of the folks who's entry didn't win this year, don't worry - we plan on doing this contest every year going forward. So as the saying goes, there's always next year!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats Watch Fan!

Congratulations Nice design!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats!!!

A very nice design indeed.... congrats!

There were some other wonderful submissions as well that deserve congratulations and congrats to all that participated!

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Way to go Milos!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Recount, Recount!!! Check for hanging chads I say!! They wouldn't accept my ID at the polling! And why was my ballot in Chinese? Did I vote for my intended candidate? RECOUNT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATS Milos, GREAT looking design, can't wait to see it live & in person! :thumbup:

Lots of great entries everyone!

Now Chris,
IS IT READY FOR PRESALES YET??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Recount, Recount!!! Check for hanging chads I say!!
Chad had nothing to do with this vote, even though Milos lives in Florida too. :laugh:

Congrats! It's a great looking design, and now even a few of us who don't buy it can check it out at the next Tampa GTG.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Awesome job Milos! I will be working on this today to see what we can do to make it as close as possible to the design. Looks awesome for sure :) Production will probably be around 25-50 numbered pcs. to make it super limited.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Excellent job, Milos! Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts