WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
If the caseback says N7 then it has likely been swapped at some point. Unless this was a leftover 75 case that was assembled later. The caseback should be stamped 7581 on the inside if it is correct to the case. That case style only came as a spaceview and the crystal, hands are correct. I don't think the band is, at least the clasp isn't as it does not have "100" marked on it, again if this is a leftover it may be correct. I have one of those display boxes and it is period correct but I thought the 100th anniversary watches came in the blue flocked acrylic boxes. He does not state it as an anniversary but that is the style. Not a set for the purists but a nice example of that case style.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Ditto what cruvon said. Something a little suspicious there. Very nice case, dial & hands. Without pics of the movement, you can't be certain that is original also. I don't know what type band Bulova installed on the SS cased version but the GP cased version had a custom leather band with "100" stamped into the back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.