• coin for both

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • scalloped for both

Votes: 1 2.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Coin bezel looks nicer to me, very classic, but makes the watch look too much like a Rolex.

The scalloped bezel looks very clean, but I prefer the classic look of the coin bezel.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the scalloped looks nicier but is hard to turn.
the coin bezel, looks nice but too rolex, but i still like it more, cuz is very easy to turn.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I have both and while I voted for COIN, I like the scalloped. I just seem to gravitate to watches with a coin edge.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
I like the CE because of it's classic styling. That's also the reason I hate the CE - Rolex hommage.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I prefer not to opt for a choice here. I own a scalloped, which I like alot, but can see the benefits also of a coin in both look and function. :001_unsure:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I prefer the coin edge bezel. But then again the only scalloped bezel I own is an Alpha. I like it but not as much as my coin edge Invictas.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I prefer the Invicta coin edge as opposed to the Invicta scalloped versions because they are easier to rotate. I own both versions but find myself gravitating toward the coin edge style. Now, if only Invicta could make their scalloped bezels rotate as easy as the Vostok Europe Submarine watch, then Invicta could be on to something.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I like the coin edge bezel ... I wish Invicta made a version of there 9210 diver with a coin edge bezel ...
Agreed. I've considered buying another 8926 and swapping out the bezel with my 9210. I just can't justify having two 8926s even if they have different bezels.

Coin, it's just cooler.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I have both the "coin" and "scalloped". My personal preference is the "coin" for the two reasons mentioned in the poll, itself.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I voted for the scalloped but only because that is what I happen to have the most of. I really like them pretty much equally as they give a distinctive different look. Depending on what deals I see come my way (that would influence my buying more than style of bezel) I will probably gravitate to a couple more coin bezels just because I do not have but one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I prefer the coined versus the scalloped - this is just a personal preference - I like the way the coin edge looks and feels under my fingers when I move it. But I do have scalloped edged watches, and others edges as well - so its not a deal breaker for me if the watch comes with a coin edge or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts