WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I saw an Accutron on ebay the other day where the coils were at the bottom of the watch. It was late and I'd had a few drinks, but i'm sure that's what I saw.

Is that correct?

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not upright - no way - I'm guessing I was on the lounge.

But true!! I wish I'd kept the link. Maybe the person listing had put the photo upside down. But it didn't look that way because the crystal was the right way. Weird.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I got a 219 with the crown at 10, couldn't figure this out so I just listed it for sale and let the buyer figure it out!
Yeah, and if that was you, I sent you a message stating the fact that the dial was rotated 180
degrees as well as asking if the battery hold down was still in the movement... I never received
an answer to my query. I figured you were too busy digging bottles... Think that item is still
active but I've been out-bidded.

As I recall, the dial for the 219, sans day/date complications, has the locator pins set so that this dial
position is possible and the watch will function normally for use on the right wrist with the crown
at 10...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.