WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post. Does anyone have experience or information about with THE iNVICTA model 6423 w/ EL black lite movement?
What is it, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I don't have any personal experience but here are the specs. The answer to your question appears in the second paragraph. It looks like the dial lights up. Pretty cool. I haven't seen this one before. I'm a big fan of the coalition forces. Just a little big for me.

Invicta Men's Coalition Forces Swiss Quartz Titanium Watch
Enlist with the Invicta Coalition Forces timepiece today! The case and bracelet of this timepiece have been composed of 100% genuine titanium. The uniquely shaped titanium case features a unidirectional rotating bezel with bottle cap edging and diver's scale. Arabic numerals display at ten minute intervals around the bezel. A crown protector has been scribed with "Invicta."

The dial exhibits an LCD display that has been lightened through an electro-luminescent cell beneath the screen. Index markers are placed at all hour positions except 12:00, where the Invicta logo rests. This dial features a compass complication and is powered by a Swiss ISA 9002-7300 Analog/Digital movement. The bracelet attaches with a deployant clasp.

•Bracelet: Titanium
•Movement: Swiss ISA 9002-7300 Analog/Digital
•Crystal: Flame Fusion
•Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers
•Clasp: Deployant
•Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 30mm W
•Case Measurements: 52mm
•Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coalition forces 6423

Thanks for your help. I have tried to locate one without success. From what I understand they are out of stock.
Looks cool any way. I'll keep looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts