WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
IM sick of it here.
Trust me, the feeling is mutual - and not just with George and me. Several others have been polite, then direct, in their remarks, then gave up trying to talk sense to you. Others just didn't say anything publicly but did complain that "you were ruining their experience". Of all the texts, e-mails, and PM's I've received (as a mod and even now that I'm a regular member) the best was the shortest which was sent to me after the first public smack I gave you about replying when you have no clue. It simply said " Glad somebody finally said it. Thank you!!!!!!!".

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ulackfocus said:
Trust me, the feeling is mutual - and not just with George and me. Several others have been polite, then direct, in their remarks, then gave up trying to talk sense to you. Others just didn't say anything publicly but did complain that "you were ruining their experience". Of all the texts, e-mails, and PM's I've received (as a mod and even now that I'm a regular member) the best was the shortest which was sent to me after the first public smack I gave you about replying when you have no clue. It simply said " Glad somebody finally said it. Thank you!!!!!!!".
Glad it's mutual. Makes me feel tingly inside. Have a nice day

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Well you seem hell bent on taking your bat and going home, and we won't stop you. Certainly your choice, no one here is holding a gun to you to stay. Just my 2 cents, but your "I think I know more than I really do" posts have brought most of your angst on by yourself.

Since you've said goodbye and there's no need to beat the dead horse I'm closing the thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.