WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I enjoy shopping for watches, I like buying 'em even better. But sometimes I have purchased a watch because it was a great deal.

What motivates your purchase, especially since many of our Invicta sellers are or will be running post-holiday sales?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Discretionary income.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
As much as I enjoy shopping for watches, I like buying 'em even better. But sometimes I have purchased a watch because it was a great deal.

What motivates your purchase, especially since many of our Invicta sellers are or will be running post-holiday sales?
I jumped on one last night, eh, early morning because the price was below even Sunday Runs. I think I will like it OK and if I don't it will either go back or I will save it as a gift to someone else.:lol:

Also, I pulled the trigger on the WTF watch. That was a little different. Even without it being 1/30 I found the watch to (IMHO) to be very elegant and dressy. Also, for the particular piece, $300 (which hurts right after Christmas) was just too good to turn away from.:thumbup1:

So, sometimes it is an impulse like the first above added with low price and sometimes it is purely, I like and want the watch. Adding a super deal and I can not resist!:drool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Too late for me to be looking at post holiday sales - any extra funds I may have had all went to travelling this holiday season - 6 flights, countless hours in the air, rented cars and limos, unreal airport parking fees, and of course meetings and parties with family and friends - so no more watches for me this year.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I now have a tendency to wait for a hot price on a watch I really want. In the past I went on buying sprees only to find out I really don't like some of the watches I ordered so I have to exercise a little restraint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts