WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I have two and they are very different watches, so choosing a favorite is impossible.

This one has the most impressive array of features, however. The other's appeal is it's elegance, in my opinion.

Calibre 8700

Citizen BM6060-57F Eco-Drive 180 Men's Titanium

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a friend that deals in Citizen so I was looking it his offerings this past weekend. He has the tactical type stuff which I don't like. So I looked at his literature and have my eye on an 8700, 2100, Perpetual, and minute repeater. But where to start! =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
298 Posts
i like citizen but don't have one yet want a perpetual calender eco-drive saw a nice one in blue in an AD but need to find the cash first

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I like the Citizen Chronomaster aka The Citizen, the current top dog for high accuracy watch. Thermo-compensated A660 Cal, it is a +/-5s per year high accuracy watch.

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
I have an old Citizen Wingman (no pics yet sorry), but this is the one I'd love to own. Thanks to Timebender for 'loaning' me this picture of his Citizen :)

·
Registered
302 Posts

Coincidentally, I placed an order for one of these today. It's supposed to be BRAND NEW but is/was being sold as OPEN BOX. I read somewhere that an instruction booklet and DVD are supposed to come with the watch to help the new owner with properly setting the indicators... is that correct?

Are these two accessories available online if mine happen to be missing?

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yes. Just go to their website, pull up your model watch and download the appropriate instructions. I did that with my Citizen...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Currently one of my all-time favorite watches - it's big, light (Titanium), classy, casual, and useful (kind of like me, except for the light and useful part :tongue_smilie:)

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Here are a couple more pics of my citizen echo drive.
btw, I got an echo drive for my wife also and she loves it. I think citizen is one of the best watches available and the company has an outstanding warranty and customer service department.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts