WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just scored a new chrono log for 2012 on the bay, I was wondering do you breitling guys collect them every year, and if so where do you buy them from? do you get them from your local AD or do you get them somewhere else?

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I don't buy them from anyone. Any Breitling AD who's worth anything will just hand you one upon request....

I've got every one going back to 2000. A great source if info..

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow, I feel like a idiot then, I paid $20 for mine off the bay. I don't spend tons of time at my local AD, I have been there a few times and what not, but I don't go there day in and day out. So I doubt they would give me one, but I'm pumped to get it. I got my eyes set on the next one!

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I don't go there day in and day out. So I doubt they would give me one
Why wouldn't they? Breitling sends them to the stores for that exact reason - to give to their customers. I've walked into AD's I've never set foot in before and asked for one of the brands catalogs. Never been told "no" by any of them. Been told out of stock (and that does happen) and to come back another time, but never no.

They won't tell you no, because you can also just as easy call Breitling & get one directly from them. And then you wouldn't ever buy from the store.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why wouldn't they? Breitling sends them to the stores for that exact reason - to give to their customers. I've walked into AD's I've never set foot in before and asked for one of the brands catalogs. Never been told "no" by any of them. Been told out of stock (and that does happen) and to come back another time, but never no.

They won't tell you no, because you can also just as easy call Breitling & get one directly from them. And then you wouldn't ever buy from the store.
I was unaware of this, but now I know, and maybe next year I won't have to buy one, I'll get a freebie. I can't wait to get it though, I have my eyes really set hard on a super avenger, or a new colt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts