WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Naturally, I now have my 8926, my house watch, mounted on my protoplasmic, electrochemically driven watch winder (my arm), where it will stay, unless I decide to venture out tomorrow.

I have stores to last the day, so it might very well happen that I will barely see the light of day tomorrow.

Should I go out I will post my choice of watches at that time. Actually, the streets should be so quiet tomorrow that it might be fun to do some tooling around town, with little or no traffic to spoil the fun.

·
Registered
417 Posts
My Christmas present of course!

Not going out anywhere

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Have to Workm Grrrrrrrrrr!

I am a tech for AT&T and because everyone needs to call family and friends on Christmas day we work a skeleton crew and this year I am part of that.:mad:

With that said I will be wearing a beater until a little after 5:pM.

After I get home I will be wearing my Christmas present!:biggrin:

A VERY MERRY CHRISTAMS, to all of you that are home with your families!:thumbup:
Enjoy the peace and love of this season!:001_smile:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
My Xmas eve surprise for the trip to Conn.
(but the PO will find its way to me at some point when we get back home)

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Here's a wrist shot of what I decided to wear for the Christmas service at church, and our Christmas dinner:

My son in his "training Rolex" decided to have a wrist shot taken with Dad in front of the tree. :001_wub:

Here's a shot of the family tree which my darling wife worked very hard to decorate:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Well the salmon is smoking as I type, the turkey is next...

So of course I'm wearing the most Christmasy watch I own...

The "Christmas Sub"! :001_tt1: :thumbup1:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:) beautiful guitar (and watch) John Wilson:thumbup1:

I was just a little afraid for your DeVille being so close to that mean lookin SD m a g n e t i c p/u....:scared:

@ Scott,

I see you dressed your LV for the holidaze:001_tongue:

I'll be wearin this all day,

:):)
diver88

·
Registered
67 Posts
Android Mega Cocoon today. Happy Xmas to all! :001_smile:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts

The table is set and the family is on its way to our house; my LeLocle seems appropriate today...Merry Christmas to all!:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts