WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas to me!

Khaki Field Mechanical
Band Material Brown Leather Strap. Comes with Military style underwatch leather cuff.
Band Width: 22 mm
Clasp Type: Tang Buckle
Movement: Mechanical / Hand Wind
Mfg. and Caliber of Movement: Hand Wind 6497
Dial Color: Black Dial with luminous hands and hour markers
Crystal: Domed Scratch Resistant Sappire Crystal
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 44 mm
Case Thickness: 11.5 mm
# Caseback: Exhibition Back
# Screw-on
Water Resistant Depth: 100 meters | 330 feet
# Additional Features: 42 hour power reserve
# Factory Logo engraved/embossed on crown
# Seconds sub-dial
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty

All for around $360.00....Can't beat the Hamilton value!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
An excellent piece.

Perfect size, too.

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Congrats......

Enjoy in good health mgiraz....awesome piece,:thumbup1: classy looks, a winner:thumbup:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
In thinking about your new watch, mgiraz, it dawned on me that that small porthole is a great touch for a mechanical. They could have put a stainless back with nice Hamilton engraving but they put a semi-exhibition back to make that model stand out even more. I love this company.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In thinking about your new watch, mgiraz, it dawned on me that that small porthole is a great touch for a mechanical. They could have put a stainless back with nice Hamilton engraving but they put a semi-exhibition back to make that model stand out even more. I love this company.

If anyone wants to try Hamilton I would recommend this watch. For well under $375 you can get this ETA mechanical in a 44mm case with, killer strap that oozes quality.....great case back and a superb dial..mechanical movements are going to be just as scarce soon and everyone should have one in their collection.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Wow, I never noticed this watch until you posted. Very nice indeed. Any chance of you posting shots of it's night lume? Thx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts