WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was some discussion awhile back about what celebrities wear Lum-Tec watches and Guy Fieri's name was mentioned but there didn't seem to be any confirmation. I found this web site that says he owns a Lum-Tec Combat B-4 (Celebrity Watch Watch) and a laundry list of other watches but I think he's a WIS since he seems to have a different watch whenever I see him on TV.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
I know there was some discussion awhile back about what celebrities wear Lum-Tec watches and Guy Fieri's name was mentioned but there didn't seem to be any confirmation. I found this web site that says he owns a Lum-Tec Combat B-4 (Celebrity Watch Watch) and a laundry list of other watches but I think he's a WIS since he seems to have a different watch whenever I see him on TV.
He's driving the Pace Car at the start of the Indy 500 this year... Lucky guy! How fun would that be...?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Not sure how many of them want us to list their names as many are regular collectors and repeat buyers but there are at least 20 big household names buying our watches on a regular basis. I am not a star struck kind of guy so i can talk to them like everyone else but my wife is always shocked at who is calling / texting me. Lol.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Not sure how many of them want us to list their names as many are regular collectors and repeat buyers but there are at least 20 big household names buying our watches on a regular basis.
OK Chris.. If any of those "big names" is Snookie or any of the "Housewives of wherever", I'm getting the hell out of here... :sneaky2: :001_tt2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note I could have sworn I saw a Lum-Tec on Shemar Moore's wrist in Criminal Minds lately instead of one of his Panny's. Not sure if that's true, but if so... :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
OK Chris.. If any of those "big names" is Snookie or any of the "Housewives of wherever", I'm getting the hell out of here... :sneaky2: :001_tt2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a side note I could have sworn I saw a Lum-Tec on Shemar Moore's wrist in Criminal Minds lately instead of one of his Panny's. Not sure if that's true, but if so... :thumbup1:
LOL!!! Not Snookie. Although i cannot verify she does not have one, i do not recall that one :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
If I get known, my third book will have characters with Lum-Tec watches in them and I'll be a spokes model :p lol

Until MB&F, Richard Mille, or Harry Winston throw a watch at me lol :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts