• SCREW IN

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • SCREWS

Votes: 4 22.2%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Screws. While the screw-in is classic, the screws are just cooler. However, they may be more prone to leak.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Screwdown case back with screws. I agree with Bos. the coolness factor is off the charts!! BTW your pics speak louder than words!!!

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
For a diver a screw in back is much more secure.

(and why are you YELLING???):confused1:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i voted screwdown, cuz i don't feel secure swimming with a screws back.

and all the true professional divers are screwdown, so...

·
Registered
18 Posts
For a diver a screw in back is much more secure.

(and why are you YELLING???):confused1:
Listen to this man:001_tongue: I think he speaks the truth. In fact I know he does:w00t: Your just asking for trouble if you choose screws. No matter which flavor you go with. Been there done that, and if you already have any with screws make sure you check them often. The first time you have a case leak due to a loose screw or missing screw you will know what it is to wish you had listened to experience.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I wouldn't think that screws in a caseback would come loose. I can see in a bracelet where you have friction and movement, but the caseback is secure. There are gaskets underneath each screw, so they should not be any more prone to leak than the screw down crown.

Of course, I've been wrong before. Still, I'll take the screws in the case because it looks more exotic and I don't dive anyways.:cool1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts