WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's the stupid question of the day/week/month ! I use an L size six pointed opener to open my Accutrons but the back of my Omega is the same configuration but bigger. Is there a 6 pointed opener bigger than size L and what is it ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
openners

The L openners are specifically for Bulova Accutrons and may fit other companies but openners for Omega are specific from model to model or you could just use an LG openall. Omega case openners are not inexpensive I believe the Openall is around 75 dollars. Rikki

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OUCH ! Thank you Rik. I have one of the three point adjustable openers but I'm afraid to scratch the back with it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Openner

Just put equal constant pressure and make sure the ends are sorta locked into the case back. They work very well. Rik

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just put equal constant pressure and make sure the ends are sorta locked into the case back. They work very well. Rik
That's what I use. I tighten the top two down, and then twist the handle. Just make sure not to over tighten and it will be easy to get on and off everytime no scratch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts