WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few photos which were posted on the old forum. My wife had a love for her garden which led to several Koi ponds and a garden which covers several acres on our property. Some of her ashes were spread here, the rest will be mingled with mine and placed in the garden after my death. This was her haven from the world and she sent untold hours here.

The above photo taken 14 years ago before we started expanding the area behind Carol into our 10+ acre garden area.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing.:biggrin:
You are welcome. Of course many of the trees are well over 14 years old but we expanded an existing area into the new section. We have owned the place since 82 or so. The entire property is 58+ acres with some in Hazel nuts, christmas trees and other fruit trees. Carol loved to garden. She bulilt by hand some of the paved pathways we have and the brick work in the rear patio and from was all done by her. She had a gift. In contrast if a plant knew I was going to work on it, well, She called me the man with the "black Thumb of death".

Now the kids, grandkids and a gardener take care of the gardens for me.:sad:

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Thats a amazing garden Alain...:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

You could get lost there, what a stunning piece of nature..:001_wub:

·
Banned
2,275 Posts
Very nice indeed... :thumbup1:

I do like beautiful gardens... The problem is to get and keep them that way :001_rolleyes: Don't like the work, only the result :wink:

Thanks for sharing...

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice indeed... :thumbup1:

I do like beautiful gardens... The problem is to get and keep them that way :001_rolleyes: Don't like the work, only the result :wink:

Thanks for sharing...

Glad you enjoyed the photos. I will not be posting here much anymore so take care of yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts