WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an M20 with carbon fiber dial and am really loving the carbon fiber K-Straps with either black or white stitching. I feel like these straps were made for Lum Tec CF watches... Has anyone pulled the trigger on a set of CF K Straps and paired them with a CF LT? If so let's see some pics!!! :drool:

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Wow, those are some very nice high quality sporty straps !
I have seen many types of carbon straps. Some 'better' quality
some rather cheap looking. These however, seem to be in a league
of their own. I am thinking my M62 would look great on a carbon
strap with leather edging and bright blue stitching !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, those are some very nice high quality sporty straps !
I have seen many types of carbon straps. Some 'better' quality
some rather cheap looking. These however, seem to be in a league
of their own. I am thinking my M62 would look great on a carbon
strap with leather edging and bright blue stitching !

I would agree, and would highly encourage you to post pics about it afterward ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: Strap is in...

Lum Tec Deployant has been returned due to lack of good design...

RHD butterfly clasp should be arriving tomorrow...

First impression of the strap: Wow. MUCH better than in the photos even though those are very good. You just can't catch the different nuances of carbon fiber in a photo (although I'll try).

Can't wait to get it on the watch. I'll definitely be updating with pics soon... :biggrin:

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Hey guys,

We've loosed the reins on some non-sponsor posting, but remember we still do not allow discussions, posting or links to non-sponsors that we does conflict with our paying sponsors. Since we have many leather & custom strap makers, we need to limit posting links & open discussions to these brands, not ones that don't support the forum. It's just not fair to those strap-makers who do support us by helping keep the lights on here.

Just a friendly reminder, Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.